Latest NFT Artwork
Broken Mind #12 – Toshi
My works are available for purchase on the Foundation.app platform. Visit Foundation.app
Allan & Illia Digital Artist NFT
Follow me on Instagram
Art is genetic. My father is an internationally famous oil painter, my mother makes art assemblages, my sister is an amazing art-photographer and for over 25 years, I make digital artworks.
Over the years I carried out several projects, from integrated art for the Flemish government, custom wall-art for companies to group exhibitions at home and abroad.
In 2018, I developed an interest in crypto and with the general adoption of NFT’s, I can have permanent exposure for my artworks.
KÖPFE Now Minting
A curated collection of all my works (since 1998) is now minting for 0.069ETH. With this (±) €115 purchase, you can own a unique work and also support my future artistic path.
ONLY 40 works will ever be minted / sold in this collection.
My Mind Collections
About a year sooner than planned, I made my first drop of the self portrait series (My Mind Collection). A second collection is called ‘Broken Mind’ where I will drop my latest artworks. Both collections will be joined on this site, but as they grows, they must be seen as two separate collections.
A selection of my previous artworks will be dropped at once in a separate collection later this year. Follow me on Foundation to keep informed.
52 Weeks of Cultural Heritage
For every week in 2022, I have created an ‘old master pairing with crypto’. Check availability of the 52 Weeks of Cultural Heritage Collection on Foundation.app. If you have an Opensea.io account, you can collect works on https://opensea.io/collection/52-weeks-of-cultural-heritage.
How to buy NFT
Before you buy your first NFT, you should know you can only pay in crypto (mostly Ethereum). So you will need a crypto wallet holding some ETH. MetaMask is a great wallet for this.
If you are new to crypto, you can use the tutorial below to help you out.
How to make a MetaMask wallet
You will need a wallet with some ethereum on your balance to buy my artworks. I suggest using Metamask. This is very easy to setup, works as a browser extension in chrome and has an intuitive interface.
In order to fund your wallet, you send ethereum to your wallet using your favorite crypto exchange like Binance, Coinbase, FTX, …
I’m not going in-depth on how to setup an account for your crypto exchange and deposit money. Please check Google for tutorials.
Once you completed this and have some ETH on your exchange, you need the metamask wallet.
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- Search for MetaMask
- Check the number of downloads to make sure that the legitimate MetaMask is being installed.
- Click the Add to Chrome button
- After installation, click on the Get Started button.
- If you are reading this, you are probably New to MetaMask and need to click the Create a Wallet button
- MetaMask likes to collect data. Here you can choose between No thanks or I Agree.
- Create a safe password for your wallet. This needs to be entered for loggin into your MetaMask wallet.
- Click on the dark area which says ‘Click here to reveal secret words’ to get your secret passphrase.
- IMPORTANT Back up your secret passphrase properly and NEVER share this information with anyone! It is even best to store it offline so hackers will have no chance of getting into your wallet. With these words, you can gain acces to your account. This is super important because every NFT you buy, will be attached to your wallet. If you loose your wallet, you loose your NFT’s and crypto attached to your wallet. Also NEVER share your private key. Don’t even store this! Nobody needs it but you! (unless you are an expert – but then you would not be reading this). You manage your own wallet, your own money. Once it is gone, you will not be able to claim it back.
- Type the seed phrase using the buttons on screen. If done correctly the Confirm button should turn blue and you can click it.
- Congratulations, you now have a MetaMask wallet.
- You can click the ‘Account 1’ area to copy your wallet address to send ETH to.
- Go to your crypto exchange, choose ETH and click Withdraw. Now fill in your metamask address you just copied, choose the ERC20 network, the amount you wish to send and confirm. This could take a while before your wallet amount is updated. Make sure you transfer at least a bit more than what you want to spend on the NFT’s because you will need to pay transaction fees for every transaction made on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Now go to https://foundation.app/@allanillia and buy your first NFT’s 😉
Important: Sometimes you need to sign transactions. This is normal. But ALWAYS doublecheck everything! Don’t sign a transaction if you are not 200% sure! And if metamask gives you a warning, you should decline the transaction and check everything. Keep your wallet safe!
Love and hugs are coming your way.
Investing in Allan & Illia Artworks
If you invest in Allan Illia Digital artist NFT artworks, you pay in ETH. Don’t forget to promote Allan & Illia to your friends and family, so the floor price of my works can rise.
I’m very bullish on crypto for the long term. That is why I positioned my floor price lower than what I usually ask for an artwork.
When you buy an NFT, you expose yourself to cryptocurrency. Crypto are highly volatile and can be very risky. I do not provide financial advice! Please, do your own research and only spend what you can afford to lose or spend it because you like my art and want to support my creativity.
When it comes to art
it’s important not to hide the madness
Support me by subscribing to my Instagram and buy my Artworks.